Kratom Powder: Popular And Versatile
Arguably, the most effective form of kratom is kratom extract. Kratom capsules are the simplest form of the herb to use. Then why is kratom powder the most popular product we offer at WorldRoots.com?
The primary reason is the powder’s versatility. Sure, there are other advantages, like the fact that you might pay a bit less when you buy kratom powder instead of capsules or extract. But you get all of the benefits from your chosen strain with kratom powder – and unlike extract or capsules, you can use the powder in lots of different ways.
There’s another reason why so many customers prefer powder over other alternatives: dosages. The amount of kratom required for effectiveness varies widely, depending the herb’s strain, origin and desired results – and almost all dosage recommendations are given in grams. It’s easy to weigh kratom powder on a scale (as long as you use a gram scale) to measure out the proper amount. It’s more difficult to figure out how many capsules or how many drops of kratom extract will produce the same effect.
As with all powdered substances, it’s natural to worry about things like dilution and quality. But if you’re wondering where to buy kratom powder that’s the highest-quality, look no further. The only way to be sure you’re getting “the real thing” is to deal with a reputable website that specializes in kratom and is dedicated to quality. Those attributes define the mission of WorldRoots.com.
Local stores like head shops or convenience stores that sell kratom obtain their product from the middleman who offers the lowest price; along with rolling papers or candy bars, kratom is just one more product they offer. Middlemen, as you well know, often don’t worry about quality; they’re known for cutting their product with additives to increase profits. A local store that simply accepts a kratom delivery and puts it right on the shelf doesn’t have the expertise or interest to judge quality. They won’t even know if the kratom powder they’re selling is real or fake.
WorldRoots.com deals directly with the organic farmers who grow our kratom. We only buy batches with the highest alkaloid content (alkaloids are what are responsible for kratom’s effects). We test each batch twice daily. And our entire staff is made up of kratom enthusiasts, so we’re fully able to judge what we’re buying from our suppliers – and what we’re selling to you.
When you’re going to buy kratom powder, buy kratom powder online. And be sure it’s from a reliable source like WorldRoots.
How To Use Kratom Powder
We’ve mentioned the versatility of kratom powder. Here are the ways it’s commonly used.
- Toss and Wash – Some don’t want to be bothered with any of the other methods on this list. They simply take the powder, toss it into their mouth and wash it down with a glass of orange juice. Any other beverage can be used, of course, but OJ is the most common choice for two reasons. First, kratom doesn’t taste great; it’s often bitter and rather nasty the first time you try it, so the taste of orange juice can cover it up. More importantly, citric acid (found in OJ) activates the alkaloids more quickly, leading to a stronger dose.
- Mix with a Beverage: Kratom powder won’t fully dissolve in most drinks. But if you stir it into your favorite beverage so the powder is suspended in the liquid, and drink it quickly, you won’t have to deal with a mouth full of powder and the taste of the kratom will largely be obscured. Again, orange juice is the best choice.
- Brew it into a Tea: This is one of the most common ways that people use kratom powder. Boil water, simmer your dose in it for 10-15 minutes, then strain and drink. You can add sugar, honey or milk to blunt the taste if you prefer. Depending on the strength of the tea, the effects may not be quite as strong as if you’d taken the powder directly. However, this is a pleasant and effective method.
- Mix it with Food: This won’t dilute the potency of the kratom powder, but it’s an easy way to consume the herb without “noticing” it. Common choices include applesauce, oatmeal and yogurt, but you can also bake it into desserts or sprinkle it on any other type of food.
- Smoke It: This is not recommended, although some people try it. The problem is that only a small amount of the alkaloids in kratom actually reach the brain when the herb is smoked, so you won’t enjoy much of the effects. It won’t hurt you to smoke kratom powder; it just won’t do much good.
Types and Doses of Kratom Powder
Every type of kratom is available in powder form, as long as you deal with a major online kratom powder site. Since powder is made by drying and grinding the plant’s leaves, it can be easily produced from any of the herb’s strains: maeng da, red vein, green vein and white vein. You’ll also be able to find kratom powder strains from your preferred source such as Indo, Bali, Burma, or Thai.
That’s important, because different varieties of kratom powder produce widely different effects. All will generally create feelings of energy, concentration and focus at low doses, and euphoric, relaxing or sedating effects at high doses. But the best kratom powder for any one of those purposes, or for dealing with pain, is completely strain-dependent. You’ll find much more information to help you choose on the WorldRoots site.
For the same reason, there’s no single “correct dose” of kratom powder. One to three grams is usually considered a low dose, while high doses can range anywhere from three to ten grams. But the proper dose depends on strain, desired effect and a user’s individual tolerance. Again, there’s more information on ideal dosages elsewhere on our site.
Even better, you can always speak with one of our expert and experienced customer service consultants who are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They’re one of many reasons WorldRoots.com stands apart from other online kratom powder vendors; we’re happy to help you choose the right strain and discuss dosages with you at any time.
We’ve already mentioned some of the other reasons WorldRoots is the web’s go-to kratom site; we source directly from the organic farms that grow our kratom, we test each pure and uncut batch twice daily for potency and freshness, and we ship same-day from our California facilities to ensure prompt delivery without the postage and customs delays that are common when you order from overseas.
So if you’ve been wondering “where can I buy kratom powder that I can trust?” there’s only one real answer: WorldRoots.com.